𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠-𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐊𝐞𝐲𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬?
* Long-Tail keywords can play a vital role in Amazon Listing and PPC campaigns.
* Long-Tail Keywords are a group of keywords that are more specific for your products, used by your buyers.
* These are typically 3+ word phrases.
* Customers choose to use these keyword phrases if they are close to the point of purchasing a product of their choice.
* Implementing long-tail keywords is a tactical move if you want to rank higher for the buyer keywords.
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠-𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐤𝐞𝐲𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨.
* These are keywords or key phrases that are more specific and usually longer than more commonly used keywords.
* Long-Tail keywords get less search traffic but usually have higher conversion value.
𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐬 is a short-tail keyword while 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐭 is a Long-tail keyword.
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠-𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐤𝐞𝐲𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞?
1. Amazon Suggestion Expander Extension
2. www dot keywordtool.io/amazon
𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠-𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐤𝐞𝐲𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞:
* Less Search Volume
* Less competition.
* Low CPC.
* And, high buying intent.
𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠-𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐤𝐞𝐲𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐧:
* Help your product to rank organically.
* Have less competition because they are relevant to a few sellers.
* Have better conversion rates.
* Help to push your brand to the top.
* Amazon Makes nearly 57% of Sales From Long-Tail Keywords